Find the Perfect Gift
Our gift vouchers allow the recipient to create their own personalised experience at Rathfinny Wine Estate. The voucher can be redeemed against all Estate experiences including the Tasting Room, Flint Barns dining and accommodation, Tours and Tastings and wine purchases from the Cellar Door. Choose to have your gift voucher emailed or collected from our Estate in East Sussex.
- Tasting Room Lunch
- Two courses - £39.50, Three courses - £45 per person
- Tasting Room Evening Meal
- Evening Tasting Menu - from £80 per person
- Flint Barns Evening Meal
- Two courses - £35, Three courses - £39.50 per person
- Flint Barns Sunday Lunch
- Two courses - £34.50, Three courses - £39.50 per person
- Tour & Tasting
- From £27.50 per person
- Flint Barns B&B Accommodation
- Cosy Double from £100 p/n, Signature Double from £175 p/n, Deluxe King from £250 p/n
- Please note all dining prices exclude drinks.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Rathfinny gift vouchers are not exclusive to any given experience or service (unless otherwise stated on the voucher), therefore can be redeemed against anything across the Estate excluding to purchase another gift voucher. This includes purchases from the Cellar Door (in person or over the phone to be shipped via courier), dining in the Tasting Room, Flint Barns & The Hut, or for overnight accommodation at the Flint Barns.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another gift voucher.
- Rathfinny gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase, after which they expire automatically. If you would like to redeem your voucher after 24 months, we are happy to provide an extension for a £20 administration fee. Please contact us to have this actioned.
- If you do not contact us to reactivate your voucher past the date of expiry, any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and not available for use.
- All gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Rathfinny has no obligation to remind you of a voucher’s expiry date. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the balance is redeemed in full before the date of expiry. All vouchers have a unique redemption code and expiry date printed on them, if you are unsure of the expiry date of your voucher please contact us.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of your voucher following delivery or collection. If your voucher is lost or stolen, Rathfinny is unable to replace or reimburse the value on the voucher.
- Rathfinny is not responsible for any balance lost as a result of theft or fraud.
- Rathfinny Wine Estate reserves the right to discontinue a voucher at any time or modify any voucher’s terms and conditions.
- Once a booking has been made, it is non-refundable and can only be moved if the newly rescheduled date falls within the validity date of the voucher.
- For any enquiries regarding a voucher, please contact us in writing via email with your voucher number and expiry date.
How to Use your Voucher
This voucher offers the ultimate opportunity to plan their own experience on our Sussex Vineyard and can be redeemed against all Estate experiences including dining and wine purchases at the Tasting Room and Flint Barns Dining Room, Flint Barns accommodation, Cellar Door and Tours and Tastings.
You may also like...
Ultimate Christmas Hamper
£225.00 - £225.00
Classic Christmas Hamper
£115.00 - £115.00
Seven Sisters 2017 Brandy
Signature Duo Case
£98.00 - £103.00
House Duo Case
£78.00 - £83.00
Cradle Valley 6 Bottle Mixed Case
£116.00 - £232.00
Rathfinny 2017 Classic Cuvée Magnum
£74.00 - £222.00
Rathfinny 2017 Rosé Brut Magnum
£90.00 - £270.00
Rathfinny 2017 Blanc de Blancs Magnum
£102.00 - £306.00
Rathfinny 2018 Blanc de Noirs Magnum
£102.00 - £306.00
Blanc de Blancs Treat Box
Blanc de Noirs Treat Box
Classic Cuvée Treat Box
Rosé Treat Box
Sussex Cocktail Box
Rathfinny Bottle Stopper
Get 10% off your First Wine Order
10% Off Your First Order
Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off your first online order over £100.
Essential Cookies are enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. These cookies do not collect any personal or sensitive information or IP addresses. Furthermore, the information they store is not sent to any 3rd parties.
This website uses third party cookies such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to collect anonymous information, for example the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Essential Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!