We want to start the new year on a high so we’re inviting you to join us for a special evening at the Tasting Room, hosted by Rathfinny founders, Mark and Sarah Driver and winemaker, Miguel Symington as they share an insight into the making of Rathfinny Sussex Sparkling.
This unmissable evening will be full of precious stories and anecdotes from the past 13 years and will go some way to explaining how we make world-class sparkling wines here in Sussex. But most of all, we hope you have a fun night with delicious food and wine in excellent company.
Our warm and welcoming, Michelin-recommended Tasting Room restaurant, situated next door to the Winery, will provide the back drop to your evening. Chef Chris Bailey and Assistant Manager, Silvia Viramontes have crafted a five-course tasting menu, perfectly paired with our Sussex Sparkling wines. You will have the first chance to taste our new 2019 vintages side by side, including a rare opportunity to try some late disgorged wines from the early years.
- Price: £180 per person inclusive of all food and wine, including our new vintages and rare late disgorged wines from our Cellar.
- Date: Saturday 20th January 2024.
- Time: 6.30pm start.
- Format: Please note, you will be seated on one long table in the Tasting Room, hosted by Mark and Sarah Driver.
- Location: The Tasting Room at Rathfinny Wine Estate, BN26 5TU.
- Dietary Requirements: Please note, on this occasion we cannot cater for dietary requirements.
January 20th 2024
Rathfinny is a family-owned house with B Corp certification. As a grower-producer, Rathfinny craft low-intervention, Traditional Method, vintage sparkling wines with PDO status that are a true expression of their single-Estate terroir in the South Downs of Sussex. Produced from hand-harvested grapes that are whole-bunch pressed and patiently matured on lees and in bottle to develop rich, autolytic notes, with a low dosage that emphasises the purity of the fruit.