JUNIOR CREATIVE ROLE
Competitive salary depending on experience + Staff Discount + Income Protection Insurance + Private Medical Insurance
This is a brilliant opportunity for a creative all-rounder to work for one of the UK’s most admired premium wine brands. You will be skilled in graphic design and have an interest in being involved on every aspect of the Rathfinny brand, including marketing campaigns, presentations to trade partners, social media content, creating brand experiences within leading restaurants and hotels and key company literature.
You will have experience of developing creative work at every level of the production process and be comfortable with campaign idea generation and hands-on design execution across e-comm, print and digital marketing, social media, point of sale material and video.
Rathfinny believes in the importance of brand building, in which the quality of all of our design matches the exceptional quality of our Sussex Sparkling wines. This is why we are looking for someone with exceptional creative skills who can join us on our journey to becoming a globally admired premium sparkling wine brand.
Rathfinny Wine Estate is a multifaceted and exciting new English brand. Being a part of the Rathfinny marketing team will be a diverse and enthusing job as the small team cover promotion of Rathfinny sparkling wine through brand and trade marketing as well as promoting the hospitality wine tourism business which covers the Flint Barns accommodation, all Estate dining including Tasting Room restaurant, Flint Barns Dining Room and seasonal dining offers and events, tours and Cellar Door shop and e-commerce. It will be a real opportunity to learn and develop your career as the team and brand grows.
The role will be split between the Rathfinny Estate in East Sussex and London. Candidate can be based in either Sussex or London. We envisage that at least one day a week will be spent in London and two days on the Estate, although this will vary according to the workload and activity at the Estate.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working in partnership with a Digital Marketing Executive, the Junior Creative will:
- Generate creative ideas for brand campaigns and activations, social media content, the Rathfinny website and PR programme.
- Manage all design projects, from conception to delivery, including marketing campaigns, trade presentations, P.O.S, promotional material/packaging and estate activities.
- Designing and producing pitch presentations for partnerships and activations.
- Liaise, alongside the marketing team, with our trade partners, who include many of the UK’s most prestigious hotels and restaurants.
- Assist on video shoots, photography shoots and events for brand activations.
- Assist on the design of email marketing campaigns and website content.
- Keeping website content up to date and relevant.
- Confidently present design concepts to wider stakeholders and senior management.
- Work with Digital Marketing Executive on handling PR image requests
- Visual assets content management
- 2 years + industry experience
- Passionate – experience of (and a passion for) premium brands.
- Creative – willing and able to apply their creative thinking across all aspects of the business, not simply graphic design,acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
- Digitally-savvy – with a love for all things social, digital and creative, with a keen interest in new platforms, technologies and innovation.
- Organised – able to effectively manage their own projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure. The Rathfinny marketing team operates a blended working model, combining remote working with regular meetings, so you must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Detailed – have a strong eye for detail and the discipline to ensure that all work conforms to brand guidelines.
- Collaborative – able to work closely with the rest of the marketing team, building strong relationships
- A willingness and ability to drive and to undertake occasional chores is an advantage.
- A willingness to learn about viticulture and winemaking.
- You will be full of ideas, offer fresh thinking and excellent design.
- You are collaborative, enthusiastic and positive.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft 365.
- Ability to concept and execute across multiple channels, with a strong understanding of print, digital, POS, packaging and video.
- Brand and asset management.
- Ability to conceptualize and Art Direct photo and film shoots.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An excellent understanding of print processes and finishes.
- Conceptual design thinking.
- Strong understanding of brand development and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Understanding word press CMS is a bonus but not essential.
- At Rathfinny we work very much as a team. The successful applicant must be prepared to support other work colleagues and may be required to take on extra or different tasks to help support others.
- At all times personal appearance should be professional and in accordance with Rathfinny Wine Estate Policy.
- Occasional evening work as required to support our events
- Occasional travel within England, aside from Sussex and London
Rathfinny is committed to the values of BCorp where business balances purpose and profit. We are legally required to consider the impact of decisions on our workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment. As an employee you will be asked to contribute to this process and have a positive social and environmental impact. You will actively participate in B Corp certification and the adoption of the highest standard in social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
Please send over your CV and covering letter to:
Millie Driver, Marketing Director