We’ve had a really busy time in the Gun Room preparing for Christmas and re-arranging the layout. Regular visitors will notice that we now have two new, dedicated sections on the Estate Tours and the Flint Barns and they’ll also notice the brand new stock.
Come and see for yourself!
We’ve having an ‘Open House’ on Sunday, 7th December, 10.00 am until 4.00pm, where you can enjoy a glass of English Sparkling Wine as you browse and take advantage of the 10% discount that we’re offering. In particular, look out for
- Estate Tour Vouchers – perfect for those people in your life that you always struggle to know what to buy.
“ The whole experience was uplifting, informative and motivational”
- You can buy a voucher in a beautiful presentation box for either a Winemaker’s Lunch or an Estate Tea Tour. As part of a small group (maximum 16) the Tour includes a walk through the vineyard where our experts will talk not only about Rathfinny and our vines but also about the land and the wildlife on our part of the South Downs. See our brand new presses and shiny stainless steel tanks and learn about the process of making Sussex Sparkling wine before having a super lunch or tea in our new Tasting Room. This really is an exclusive offer; whilst there are footpaths across the land there is no other way to see the vines up close or the Winery and Tasting Room.
- Winemakers Lunch Tour £55 per person and Afternoon Tea Tour £35 per person. If you come along on the 7th December and purchase vouchers you will receive 10% discount. http://rathfinnyestate.com/visit/tours/ Alternatively if you can’t come and see us you can book vouchers online (discount only applies in store)
- Flint Barns our “home from home” is nearly open- come and chat with us about how you can come and stay in the Flint Barns. Our website goes live in the New Year.
- Our section aimed at the man in your life – gifts he will really appreciate this Christmas – cufflinks, cocktail bar (!) and much more
- Delicious treats, luxury chocolates, slow baked Dottato Figs, Grape Nectar, Ouse Valley jams and chutneys. We’ll happily make up hampers at no extra charge.
- Our books on wine – there’s something for everyone from World Atlas of Wine to Wine Makes Mummy Clever!
- Brand new range Noble Isle is a high-performing bath and body range that uses the finest fragrance and natural extracts, and the best of British design, to create a lasting sensory impression.
- For the woman in your life – try our luxury Caudalie range. All the ingredients come from grapes, vines, leaves and seeds and are transformed into these luxurious, premium products. Hand crafted pots, prints by local artists, a warm blanket to snuggle up in front of the fire with – the list goes on – you’ll just have to come and see for yourself!
Sarah Driver – shop dresser extraordinare